or Call: (626) 600-4459
- DIY: You rent a truck, pack your stuff, load and unload
- HYBRYD: You rent a truck, movers do the rest
- FULL SERVICE: Movers do everything for you.
- Reserve a truck or container, depending on your preferences. The sooner you make a reservation, the cheaper the price.
- Get rid off any useless stuff. It’ll save you money and time.
- Collect moving boxes. If you don’t know where to get free moving boxes, check out our blog for tips. Don’t wait until moving day.
- If you buy new furniture, use your new address for delivery, not the current one. It will save you money.
- Dedicate a day for each room to pack all the stuff. It will reduce the stress and you will not mess you items.
- It’s time to find a moving company and reserve your movers. If you don’t want to pack your items, some moving companies offer packing services. Do it before the moving day. Good moving companies get early reservation. Last time booking would be costly.
- Movers are not allowed to pick up some stuff due to safety issues. So, make sure what they wouldn’t move.
- Prepare Essentials: Cash, Keys, Directions
- If you are doing DIY or HYBRID, get your truck or container.
- If you hired professional moving company: Enjoy the move.
- Check everything double. Make sure you loaded all the stuff.
What Our Customers Say
“Everything was priced the way we spoke about & reasonable. I plan on calling them again whenever I need to move next. They made a stressful thing, not so stressful.” Lauren O. Yelp! Customer
“Made my move so easy!!!! Very professional. Showed up on time. Offered to help on things even after I said I would take them on my own. Very friendly and worked very quickly.” Chris S. Yelp! Customer
“I called at 3 pm for same day moving and they were able to accommodate my last minute moving crisis! Seymur & Omer were very sweet and helped get my bedroom into my new house very quickly!” Amanda H. Yelp! Customer